- Apparently there is some sort of election going on today. You really wish they would let people know a bit more about these in advance. [Herald]
- Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, and Ben & Jerry's will give you things if you wear your "I Voted" sticker. [NBC6]
- Prosecutors say an ex-FBI agent totally knew that dude was going to get killed, when he said what he said. I don't know. [AP]
- Miami-Dade schools are thinking about going to a four-day week, but with longer hours each day. [CBS4]
- Oh, Herald. "BREAKING NEWS: Lincoln Diaz-Balart, Raul Martinez disagree on most everything." BREAKING NEWS: Birds fly. BREAKING NEWS: Sky is blue. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.