- Apparently there is some sort of election going on today. You really wish they would let people know a bit more about these in advance. [Herald]
- Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, and Ben & Jerry's will give you things if you wear your "I Voted" sticker. [NBC6]
- Prosecutors say an ex-FBI agent totally knew that dude was going to get killed, when he said what he said. I don't know. [AP]
- Miami-Dade schools are thinking about going to a four-day week, but with longer hours each day. [CBS4]
- Oh, Herald. "BREAKING NEWS: Lincoln Diaz-Balart, Raul Martinez disagree on most everything." BREAKING NEWS: Birds fly. BREAKING NEWS: Sky is blue. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Dolphins Are Probably Trying To Trade Draft Bust Dion Jordan
- Miami Beach Police Stop Horrific Rape Attempt on Septuagenarian Woman