- UM is asking its individual schools to cut their budgets by at least 5 percent, and is considering pay freezes. [CBS4]
- Steve Rodriguez attempted to undress and possibly rape a woman in the parking lot at the International Mall. Now he's in police custody. [NBC6]
- A baby alligator? In my pool? [NBC6]
- More than 3,000 pounds of pot were found at the Port of Miami. [Herald]
- Another Medicare fraud ring, this one involving obsolete HIV therapy. [JustNews]
- Opium is moving from South Beach to the Hard Rock casino in Broward. Classy. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.