- Rep. Tim Mahoney may have had a second affair with an official in Martin County. Keep it in your pants, man. [AP]
- The head of Miami's SEC office is in hot water for dropping action against Bear Stearns. [Herald]
- FPL will raise its rates slightly in January to pay for the construction of two Nuclear power plants. [Local 10]
- Rumor: Layoffs at Ocean Drive. Hope not. [Gawker]
- Teachers will bring bars of soap to Today's school board meeting to protest that the board "come clean" during the district's budgeting process. [Herald]
- Though both the Miami-Dade and Broward school districts received a $250,000 grants yesterday. That'd pay the salary of a Superintendent for a year. [Sun-Sentinel]
- The Canes' recruiting class may again be one of the best in the nation. [ESPN]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident