- Rep. Tim Mahoney may have had a second affair with an official in Martin County. Keep it in your pants, man. [AP]
- The head of Miami's SEC office is in hot water for dropping action against Bear Stearns. [Herald]
- FPL will raise its rates slightly in January to pay for the construction of two Nuclear power plants. [Local 10]
- Rumor: Layoffs at Ocean Drive. Hope not. [Gawker]
- Teachers will bring bars of soap to Today's school board meeting to protest that the board "come clean" during the district's budgeting process. [Herald]
- Though both the Miami-Dade and Broward school districts received a $250,000 grants yesterday. That'd pay the salary of a Superintendent for a year. [Sun-Sentinel]
- The Canes' recruiting class may again be one of the best in the nation. [ESPN]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
- Trio Who Stole 150 Pigeons From Kendale Lakes Farm Sought By Police
Tue., May 26, 6:35 p.m.
Wed., May 27, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., May 28, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 29, 1 p.m.
- All Aboard Florida Trips Between Miami and Orlando Will Cost About $143
- Teen Girl Asks Cop If She Can Keep a Little Bit of the Pot He Found on Her