- Miami-Dade now has 10 confirmed cases of swine flu. Yeah, Swine Flu updates have gone from their own posts to the 'News Roundup.' [Herald]
- There was a hijacking at MIA! Actually, it was just a false alarm. [Herald]
- Mayor Carlos Alvarez has still not filled the top job at the County department that deals with hurricane preparedness and response, and hurricane season starts in less that a month.
- June's Unisex Salon was hit with a Molotov cocktail, and has experienced two arson fires in one week. [CBS4]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat