- Miami-Dade now has 10 confirmed cases of swine flu. Yeah, Swine Flu updates have gone from their own posts to the 'News Roundup.' [Herald]
- There was a hijacking at MIA! Actually, it was just a false alarm. [Herald]
- Mayor Carlos Alvarez has still not filled the top job at the County department that deals with hurricane preparedness and response, and hurricane season starts in less that a month.
- June's Unisex Salon was hit with a Molotov cocktail, and has experienced two arson fires in one week. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- ISIS-Sympathizing Uber Driver Who Wanted to Kill Miamians Is Sentenced to Ten Years in...
Sun., Aug. 2, 1:05pm
Tue., Aug. 4, 6:35pm
Wed., Aug. 5, 6:35pm
Thu., Aug. 6, 6:35pm
- Harlem Suarez Planned to Blow Up Key West Beach in ISIS-Inspired Attack
- Miami Is the Most Expensive City in America for Millennials to Rent