- The School Board cut $89 million in the budget along with 440 jobs. Teachers are mad they won't get raises, and for some reason that involves a protest turkey. [Herald]
- A 21 year old woman was named to the Hialeah city council. [Herald]
- Vizcaya is the latest local land mark to get a metaphorical face lift. [Local10]
- MIA is airport of the year, so says the TSA. [CBS4]
- "St. Lucie School Board suspends teacher who let class vote out autistic student" [Sun-Sent]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Found Guilty
- St. Louis Rams Player Stedman Bailey Expected to Survive After Drive-By Shooting in...
- With Beckham's Little Havana Stadium Just About Dead, Overtown Could Be Next