- The School Board cut $89 million in the budget along with 440 jobs. Teachers are mad they won't get raises, and for some reason that involves a protest turkey. [Herald]
- A 21 year old woman was named to the Hialeah city council. [Herald]
- Vizcaya is the latest local land mark to get a metaphorical face lift. [Local10]
- MIA is airport of the year, so says the TSA. [CBS4]
- "St. Lucie School Board suspends teacher who let class vote out autistic student" [Sun-Sent]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.