- The School Board cut $89 million in the budget along with 440 jobs. Teachers are mad they won't get raises, and for some reason that involves a protest turkey. [Herald]
- A 21 year old woman was named to the Hialeah city council. [Herald]
- Vizcaya is the latest local land mark to get a metaphorical face lift. [Local10]
- MIA is airport of the year, so says the TSA. [CBS4]
- "St. Lucie School Board suspends teacher who let class vote out autistic student" [Sun-Sent]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- South Beach Tow's Bernice Named Florida's First Female High School Football...
Fri., Feb. 12, 7:30pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
- MLB Player Delmon Young Threatened to Kill a Brickell Valet, Went on Anti-Cuban Rant
- Poll: In Florida Rubio Moves to Second, While Sanders Remains Niche