- The School Board cut $89 million in the budget along with 440 jobs. Teachers are mad they won't get raises, and for some reason that involves a protest turkey. [Herald]
- A 21 year old woman was named to the Hialeah city council. [Herald]
- Vizcaya is the latest local land mark to get a metaphorical face lift. [Local10]
- MIA is airport of the year, so says the TSA. [CBS4]
- "St. Lucie School Board suspends teacher who let class vote out autistic student" [Sun-Sent]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.