- Hillary Clinton held a rally for Obama in Broward yesterday. Joe Garcia, Raul Martinez and Bob Graham were there. No one dropped to the floor to simulate a referee, but the crowd loved it nonethe less. [CBS4]
- Expect traffic downtown for the Obama rally. The Obama campaign urges you take public transport. [NBC6]
- Early voting was so popular that they'll need to add more voting machines to most locations. [Herald]
- Hulk Hogan's son finally walks amongst us a free man. Happy get out of jail day, Nick! Whens your next reality show shoot? [Herald]
- Congressman Tim Mahoney's wife wants a divorce after he got caught for having two affairs, and yet he still keeps his campaign going. [CBS 4]
- Gas is below $3 on average statewide ($3.08 in Miami). Remember the conspiracy theorists said it would happen in October, so we'd all go out and vote Republican? [Sun-Sentinel]
- Florida is 47th out of 50 states for "Civic Health", measuring things like voting, volunteering, and attending public meetings. [WFLX]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Tallahassee Collapse: Florida House Abruptly Ends Session Over GOP Infighting
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
Mon., May 4, 6:35 p.m.
- Wynwood Homeless Shelter Puts Land (and Bargain Barn) Up For Sale
- Those Fidel Castro Death Rumors Sweeping Twitter Are Almost Certainly Bogus