- Gosh darn it, when this town decides it wants to build its airport a people mover, it's going to happen. It may take 20 years, but it's going to happen. [Herald]
- Giant mulch fire up in the NE part of the county. [Herald]
- You've heard this, but the county has backed off on the stadium deal. [CBS4]
- Miami Beach developer Michael Stern has filed for bankruptcy. [SFBJ]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The Redskins released Jason Taylor, but don't they know he is such a very good dancer? [WaPo]
- LeBron James and his Cavs beat Dwyane Wade and his Heats 107-100. [NYT]
- The Dolphins will not be having themselves a very Vonnie Holliday, as the DE has been dropped. [AP]
- The Fins did however sign former Raiders center Jake Grove. [PBPost]
- Miami FC has to sell 5000 season tickets or face being axed, too bad they've only sold 750. [Herald]