- Gosh darn it, when this town decides it wants to build its airport a people mover, it's going to happen. It may take 20 years, but it's going to happen. [Herald]
- Giant mulch fire up in the NE part of the county. [Herald]
- You've heard this, but the county has backed off on the stadium deal. [CBS4]
- Miami Beach developer Michael Stern has filed for bankruptcy. [SFBJ]
- The Redskins released Jason Taylor, but don't they know he is such a very good dancer? [WaPo]
- LeBron James and his Cavs beat Dwyane Wade and his Heats 107-100. [NYT]
- The Dolphins will not be having themselves a very Vonnie Holliday, as the DE has been dropped. [AP]
- The Fins did however sign former Raiders center Jake Grove. [PBPost]
- Miami FC has to sell 5000 season tickets or face being axed, too bad they've only sold 750. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- U.S. and Cuba to Announce Agreement to Open Embassies
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve $100 Fine for Pot Possession
- Jeb Bush Calls Confederate Flag a Racist Symbol, Claims Removing it Was "Politically...