- The hunger-strike moms ended their strike over the proposed education cuts. [CBS4]
- The Coral Ridge megachurch will have a new pastor, and he promises to keep politics away from the pulpit. [Herald]
- Your racist uncle was right! Hell did freeze over! But it's a nice change of pace, really. [CBS4]
- Dick Cheney will attend the inauguration in a wheelchair. [Herald]
- The Marlins ballpark stalls again. [USA Today]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.