- Ben Novak, murdered prince of the Fontainebleau, once claimed his wife tried to have him killed. They got back together, though, but now he is mysteriously dead. [Herald]
- Three Miami residents are accused of buying pills from Medicaid patients and then selling them out of state. [SunSent]
- The teen who killed his city commissioner dad says the shooting was an accident. [Herald]
- Marc Anthony, the thing J.Lo keeps around the house and calls her husband, might buy into the Fins. [NBCMiami]
- The Great Glades Snake Hunt of '09 kicks off today. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.