- Ben Novak, murdered prince of the Fontainebleau, once claimed his wife tried to have him killed. They got back together, though, but now he is mysteriously dead. [Herald]
- Three Miami residents are accused of buying pills from Medicaid patients and then selling them out of state. [SunSent]
- The teen who killed his city commissioner dad says the shooting was an accident. [Herald]
- Marc Anthony, the thing J.Lo keeps around the house and calls her husband, might buy into the Fins. [NBCMiami]
- The Great Glades Snake Hunt of '09 kicks off today. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.