- Ben Novak, murdered prince of the Fontainebleau, once claimed his wife tried to have him killed. They got back together, though, but now he is mysteriously dead. [Herald]
- Three Miami residents are accused of buying pills from Medicaid patients and then selling them out of state. [SunSent]
- The teen who killed his city commissioner dad says the shooting was an accident. [Herald]
- Marc Anthony, the thing J.Lo keeps around the house and calls her husband, might buy into the Fins. [NBCMiami]
- The Great Glades Snake Hunt of '09 kicks off today. [CBS4]
July 17, 2009 | 10:14am
All-access pass to top stories, events and offers around town.
Remind Me Later >