- The School Board may eliminate up to 440 jobs. [CBS4]
- Drug use and binge drinking is down among Florida teens overall, but prescription drug abuse is up. [CBS4]
- Sen. Nelson has some tough love for the Auto Industry. He says a loan may be necessary, but only if they pay it back and become super green. [Freep]
- Hillary took the SecState job, maybe. This should be interesting. [Guardian]
- Haha, Hugo Chavez. [TimesOnline]
- Here is a really, really, really long story on the winner of "From G's to Gents." [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Trump Sues Univision for a Half-Billion Dollars, Proves He's Totally Unfit for the...
- U.S.-Cuban Embassies May Be Reopening, but Appointing an Ambassador Might Become a Fight
- Heat Signs Dragic to Five-Year, $90-Million Deal; Still Pursuing Wade