- The School Board may eliminate up to 440 jobs. [CBS4]
- Drug use and binge drinking is down among Florida teens overall, but prescription drug abuse is up. [CBS4]
- Sen. Nelson has some tough love for the Auto Industry. He says a loan may be necessary, but only if they pay it back and become super green. [Freep]
- Hillary took the SecState job, maybe. This should be interesting. [Guardian]
- Haha, Hugo Chavez. [TimesOnline]
- Here is a really, really, really long story on the winner of "From G's to Gents." [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.