- The School Board may eliminate up to 440 jobs. [CBS4]
- Drug use and binge drinking is down among Florida teens overall, but prescription drug abuse is up. [CBS4]
- Sen. Nelson has some tough love for the Auto Industry. He says a loan may be necessary, but only if they pay it back and become super green. [Freep]
- Hillary took the SecState job, maybe. This should be interesting. [Guardian]
- Haha, Hugo Chavez. [TimesOnline]
- Here is a really, really, really long story on the winner of "From G's to Gents." [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.