- The Miami-Dade government promised it would cut pay to several workers to balance the budget, but sure is taking its time doing so, which is costing millions every week. [Herald]
- Alex Sink, Democratic candidate for Governor, will headline the state's biggest gay rights group's annual gala in Ft. Lauderdale. [NakedPolitics]
- Miami CIty commissioners will have their second reading and voting on Miami 21 today. [CBS4]
- There will be a few Global Warming rallies going on in town this Saturday. [Herald]
- The city commission agreed to issue about $40 million more in bonds than was anticipated in order to build parking for the Marlins stadium. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.