- During last night's School Board meeting a man asked the board members to put as much effort into trying to save jobs as they did into getting rid of Rudy Crew. Whoops. They cut 370 positions throughout the district. [Herald]
- Tougher voter ID laws are going into effect a month before the election. [Palm Beach Post]
- "Crist won’t actively push gay marriage ban". He says he'll personally vote for the amendment, but publicly campaigning for it is not a "top-tier" concern for him. So when it comes to gay marriage, Charlie Crist is not on top and he won't actively push. You heard it here first! [Fox News]
- The leader of the Florida chapter of the Christian Coalition says Obama is "scary" because he has "Muslim roots." Meanwhile, Sarah Palin might have quoted an anti-semitic writer in her convention speech. Be offended in whatever way that reinforces how you were going to vote anyway. [Naked Politics, Politico]
- Raul Martinez swears he doesn't lobby. He's never even been in a lobby. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!