- Early turnout for local elections has been very light. [Herald]
- The fight to save Miami Marine Stadium after 17 years of neglect is still on. [CBS4]
- Police are investigating the death of a 3-year-old boy who was found at the bottom of a swimming pool in Southwest Dade. [Herald]
- State Sen. Paula Dockery will officially run for governor, facing Bill McCollum in the Republican primary. [CBS4]
- So Don King walks into a Charlie Crist fundraiser... [NakedPolitics]
- President Obama has appointed Miami resident (and big donor) J. Ricky Arriola to the President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities. [NakedPolitics]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident