- Here's a long lines at a job fair story. [Herald]
- This 18-year-old girl
accidentallydragged a cop for eight blocks with her car, and now she's being charged with attempted murder. (ok, ok, maybe it wasn't accidental, but it didn't seeming like a premeditated dragging). [NBC6]
- Sunday: Storms. Next week: Cold air. [CBS4]
- Police are still trying to piece together the puzzle left after they shot suspected murderer Oswain Walcott earlier in the week. [Herald]
- It looks like a long time friend of Charlie Crist funneled $5,000 into his campaign illegally. [Herald]
- The Diaz-Balarts, you don't hear much about them these day. Perhaps because they're completely irrelevant. [Generation Miami]
- The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is having a retreat at the Ritz Carlton in Naples. [Naked Politics]
- Canes Hoops beat Virginia 62-55, keeping their post season hopes alive for now. [MSNBC]
- The Dolphins are on the hunt for free agent talent. [Herald]
- Dwyane Wade's "band-Aid look was spreading like the flu." There are 721 words in this article. [Herald]
- Hurricanes Tight End Dedrick Epps is recuperating from knee surgery. [PBPost]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Those Fidel Castro Death Rumors Sweeping Twitter Are Almost Certainly Bogus
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
Mon., May 4, 6:35 p.m.
- As MLS Reiterates Commitment, Marlins Park Remains Most Likely Stadium Site
- Pat Riley Needs to Reevaluate Whether Erik Spoelstra Is Right for the Heat