- Two employees of a wire company are charged with stealing remittances that were supposed to head to Cuba. [Herald]
- Names on the invite list for the straight wedding of the century are leaking. Crist has invited a bunch of political-type people, old FSU frat bros, donors and lobbyists like Ron Book. [Herald]
- The winners and the losers from Rep. Rivera's slim victory over Chris Curbelo for Miami-Dade's GOP Chief. [Versailles Beat]
- A wacko white supremacist who threatened The Herald's Pulitzer-winning columnist Leonard Pitts Jr was indicted. [Herald]
- A mysterious powdery substance was found on mail in a postal facility that serves the state capitol. [Tally Dem]
- Florida is so prison happy that some inmates are being kept in tents. [NBC6]
- The auto bailout was killed last night by Senate Republicans. [WaPo]
- RIP Bettie Page. You may be gone, but your bangs will live on forever. [LAT]
- RIP Liz Donovan. [Pulp]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident