- A 50-foot yacht went up in flames yesterday on Biscayne Bay. [CBS4]
- A woman with amazing hair stole an ambulance yesterday. [Herald]
- Miami-Dade Transit got $64.5 million in stimulus money to use on the Metromover and Metrorail. [SFBJ]
- Driver's license, tag, title, and registration fees are all set to increase beginning September 1. [FCN]
- Will the Fins be able to keep their preseason winning streak alive? They take on the Bucs tonight. [CBS4]
- Miami Hurricanes begin their workouts at 5:45 in the morning, which just sounds inhumane. [OrlandoSent]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.