- A 50-foot yacht went up in flames yesterday on Biscayne Bay. [CBS4]
- A woman with amazing hair stole an ambulance yesterday. [Herald]
- Miami-Dade Transit got $64.5 million in stimulus money to use on the Metromover and Metrorail. [SFBJ]
- Driver's license, tag, title, and registration fees are all set to increase beginning September 1. [FCN]
- Will the Fins be able to keep their preseason winning streak alive? They take on the Bucs tonight. [CBS4]
- Miami Hurricanes begin their workouts at 5:45 in the morning, which just sounds inhumane. [OrlandoSent]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Facebook Killer Derek Medina Found Guilty
- St. Louis Rams Player Stedman Bailey Expected to Survive After Drive-By Shooting in...
- With Beckham's Little Havana Stadium Just About Dead, Overtown Could Be Next