- Two men have filed suit against the Archdiocese of Miami, claiming they were sexually abused by two Catholic priests 40 years ago. Man, this archdiocese cannot catch a break lately. [Herald]
- Jimmy Buffett has done an ad touting the need to save and restore Miami Marine Stadium. Maybe if it gets fixed up, he can buy the naming rights and we'll all call it Margaritaville® Tailgating Grill Marine Stadium. [Herald]
- The City of Miami finally reached a budget agreement, and some workers will take pay cuts or pink slips. [CBS4]
- Police unloaded and rechecked every single piece of luggage on a Boston flight headed to Miami. [CBS4]
- "Woman Killed After Walking into Oncoming Traffic." This is typically what happens when you walk directly into moving cars. [CBS4]
- For some reason, the Herald is still doing polls about the Juanes concert. Apparently Cuban-American support for Juanes has doubled since the concert. [Herald]
- Penalties for aggressive driving go up today. Good thing I got all my drag racing in last night. [NBCMiami]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!