- Whoops, cutting a deal with the black community sounded look a smooth move for Marlins Stadium supporters, but turns out it is unconstitutional. [Herald]
- The suitcase trial ended with a four year prison sentence for a Venezuelan businessman. [BBC]
- Here is a story about Puppies ...that die. It is a horrible thing to read to start of your day and will leave you with a permanent frowny face. [CBS4]
- Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Naugle. [CBS4]
- Harvey Milk's nephew was protesting for gay marriage up in Tallahassee the other day. [Democrat]
- Ines Triay, a UM grad, was appointed to an assistant secretary position in the Dept. of Energy. [Naked Politics]
- This headline is ridiculous, and I'm sure there are five good jokes in here: "Crist Reaffirms Openness Stance" [AP/Ledger]
- Florida rankes near the bottom in getting diseases prevention funds. [Sentinel]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening