- Father Lay Minister Cutié gave his first sermon as an Episcopalian, and apparently his old Church is a little pissed he's made such a big deal about the switch. [USAToday]
- No, but seriously. It's not a good week for the Catholic Church in Miami. They'll be closing 13 churches. [Herald]
- An amber alert had been issued for a two year old boy, but authorities have found the child with his mother. [CBS4]
- The Florida Democrats had a big fancy party at the Fontainebleau. [JaxObserver]
- The Wizard of Claws, a mega pet store that used puppy mills, has filed for bankruptcy. [NBCMiami]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.