- The Florida Medical Association has denounced the racist doctor who sent out that picture of Obama depicted as an aboriginal witch doctor. [Buzz]
- He has since apologized. He sent an email directly to Obama, which the president will probably never see. Of course, though, the doc still pulls the victim card. [PoHo]
- Someone stole the ashes of a young couple's miscarried baby. Police have since recovered the ashes. [Herald]
- Pictures have surfaced documenting the beginning of the Overtown shark oddity. Two men are seen dragging the shark from the ocean. [JustNews]
- Wayne Huizenga's son has pleaded not guilty to his boating while drunk charges. [AP]
- Miami-Dade has expanded the boundaries eligible for CRA funds. [SFBJ]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!