- The Florida Medical Association has denounced the racist doctor who sent out that picture of Obama depicted as an aboriginal witch doctor. [Buzz]
- He has since apologized. He sent an email directly to Obama, which the president will probably never see. Of course, though, the doc still pulls the victim card. [PoHo]
- Someone stole the ashes of a young couple's miscarried baby. Police have since recovered the ashes. [Herald]
- Pictures have surfaced documenting the beginning of the Overtown shark oddity. Two men are seen dragging the shark from the ocean. [JustNews]
- Wayne Huizenga's son has pleaded not guilty to his boating while drunk charges. [AP]
- Miami-Dade has expanded the boundaries eligible for CRA funds. [SFBJ]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.