- A racial slur was spray-painted on a poster for North Miami mayoral candidate Andre Pierre. [Herald]
- More details on the MDC cuts. [Herald]
- A Bal Harbor Police officer has allegedly confessed to sex crimes involving a 7-year-old girl. [CBS4]
- The state is calling in Boba Fett, Dog, and other bounty hunters to control the python population in the Everglades. [Herald]
- The American Airlines Arena will now have a giant, electronic Times Square-style billboard covering it. [SFBJ]
- NCAA baseball action kicks off today, and the canes need a turnaround in Gainesville. [ESPN]
- Turns out UF's football players have been busy getting arrested in the past four years, a lot more than UM's guys. [NBCMiami]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys