- A racial slur was spray-painted on a poster for North Miami mayoral candidate Andre Pierre. [Herald]
- More details on the MDC cuts. [Herald]
- A Bal Harbor Police officer has allegedly confessed to sex crimes involving a 7-year-old girl. [CBS4]
- The state is calling in Boba Fett, Dog, and other bounty hunters to control the python population in the Everglades. [Herald]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The American Airlines Arena will now have a giant, electronic Times Square-style billboard covering it. [SFBJ]
- NCAA baseball action kicks off today, and the canes need a turnaround in Gainesville. [ESPN]
- Turns out UF's football players have been busy getting arrested in the past four years, a lot more than UM's guys. [NBCMiami]