- Arrested Aventura developer Adam Kauffman claimed his wife died of spray tan, but the judge wasn't having it and denied him bail. [NBCMiami]
- There are going to be a lot of cuts to cover the cap in the county budget. Everything is on the table. [MiamiToday]
- Is there a copycat cat killer in Lauderhill? Jeez, Broward, can you stop trying to be us for once? [CBS4]
- Churchill Downs Inc. broke ground on its new casino at Calder Race Track yesterday. [BusinessFirst]
- CP+B sells its interns.The Herald publishes their diaries. [Herald]
- The Busway along South Dixie Highway might be converted into express lanes for cars. [MiamiToday]
- The Miami Beach Convention Center might be revamped to include a hotel. [MiamiToday]
- Donte' Stalworth is expected to enter a plea bargain. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Marco Rubio on Cecil the Lion: "But What About Abortion?"
- Dolphins Bring Back Old Logo and Throwback Uniforms for One Game
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at FIU on Friday (She's Just Not Sure If You're Invited or Not)