- Floridians are still pessimistic about the economy. [Herald]
- Bobby Young's days of killing people are officially over. He has died. [Herald]
- A new federal tax goes into effect today on cigarettes, just as the State is trying to push an additional tax. [NewsPress]
- Dumb people who don't understand the concept of taxes will have a "Tea Party" on tax day. [CBS4]
- Leonard Pitts Jr wants to legalize drugs. [Herald]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Federer and his arch rival Nadal both advance to the quarter finals. [AFP]
- The Heat have a lot of road games to finish off the season, winning or losing those could decide their playoff fate. [USAToday]
- Every once in a while non-mac users have to worry about weird computer viruses. Well, somehow the Miami Dolphins fell victim to this "Conficker" virus. [NBCMiami]