- There was this horrible, senseless shooting in Liberty City. Sigh. Authorities want information on a masked gunmen. [CNN]
- The Speaker of the Florida House continues to lawyer up and refuses to resign as of yet. [Herald]
- Carl Hiaasen: "Republican lawmakers would rather invest in new asphalt than in your children." [Herald]
- Two teen girls in Boynton beat up a Papa John's delivery man, and hid pizza in their closet. [JustNews]
- It's official. Big Tuna will continue swimming with the Dolphins. [ESPN]
- Mr Whipple might become Canes Football's new Offensive Coordinator. Hopefully he will teach them how to squeeze more than just the Charmin. [Herald]
- Some jovial Italian man won the Miami marathon. We, meanwhile, were just getting home for the night as the clock for this thing started ticking. Marathons? Some people. [USA Today]
- Brian Ashbury scored a three pointer to tie up the Canes game against VT with 25 seconds left last night, but the canes ended loosing 88-83 in overtime. [AP]
- Penn beat out Rourke at the SAG awards. [CBS4]
- The Miami Ballet was a big, big hit in New York City and everyone cheered and cheered, and inside the dancers were thrilled with these cheers and everyone was so happy. Yes, they were. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!