- Hank -- a 2,000-pound, 20-foot-long, 47-year-old crocodile -- was found dead in his Jungle Island home. [NBCMiami]
- Teens who take the GED will no longer receive the standard diploma. [TBO]
- State officials have some questions about the proposed airport slot machines. [Sentinel]
- "A Central Florida woman claims she was duped into changing a man's diapers and bottle feeding him for three months." This was in Melbourne, but still, what the hell? [CBS4]
- Florida leads the nation in violent attacks against homeless people. [NBCMiami]
- That double murder in North Florida might be related to the Mexican Mafia. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.