- The Washington Post company, which owns channel 10, will not be buying channel 6 as previously planned. It will remain an NBC O&O. [Just News]
- Florida isn't as competitive in luring movie shots as other states, anymore. [SunSent]
- A lady decided to track down some hoodlums that snatched her purse by tailing them in her beamer. She ran a stop sign and got in a crash. Both drivers are in critical condition. [WSVN]
- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen can't be bothered with being President of FIU. [Naked Politics]
- This nomination of former Bush attorney Frank Jimenez to the Supreme Court is still raising eyebrows. [Herald]
- Some lady in Pensacola thinks she is being fired for saying, "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" on the phone. [NBC6]
- Santa was a diver and he was always down. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Former Hurricane Brett Romberg Calls Jonathan Martin "a Piece of Garbage"
Thu., Sep. 3, 6:35pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
- There Are a Lot More Educated Young Women in Miami Than Men (Which Is Why You're Single)
- The Sane (but Sort of Lazy) Person's Guide to Early Hurricane Preparation