- Oh, Heat. You were eliminated. It's okay, we never expected that much out of you anyway. [ChiTrib]
- But, hey at least TI was at your game! Isn't he supposed to be in jail? [MTV]
- The Dolphins have a new CEO. He came from the Red Sox, but try not to hold that against him. [NDN]
- The Hurricanes lost horrendously to the Boston College on Sunday, but luckily beat them Friday and Saturday to pick up their sixth straight conference series win. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Michael Pizzi Back in as Mayor of Miami Lakes After Wayne Slaton Steps Down
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Car Insurance in Miami-Dade Is 54 Percent More Expensive Than the Rest of Florida
- Marco Rubio: Gay Marriage Civil Rights Cases Are "Ridiculous and Absurd"