- A jury convicted 21-year-old Guillermo Zarabozo for his part in the Joe Cool murders. He'll likely spend the rest of his life in jail. [AP]
- A 28-year-old man fell to his death from a traffic sign catwalk onto the Palmetto Expressway, possibly while attempting to spray-paint graffiti. [Herald]
- Could South Florida finally get the mass transit system it deserves? [Sun-Sentinel]
- Flasher alert! Beware of being ambushed by a random penis in Surfside. [Herald]
- Governor Crist will release his budget recommendations, after a lengthy wait. [NBC6]
- The King o' Spain is coming to Miami today. [NBC6]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
Tue., April 28, 6:35 p.m.
Thu., April 30, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6 p.m.
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country
- DJ Laz Won't Face Criminal Charges Over Deadly Nixon Sandbar Boat Accident