- A jury convicted 21-year-old Guillermo Zarabozo for his part in the Joe Cool murders. He'll likely spend the rest of his life in jail. [AP]
- A 28-year-old man fell to his death from a traffic sign catwalk onto the Palmetto Expressway, possibly while attempting to spray-paint graffiti. [Herald]
- Could South Florida finally get the mass transit system it deserves? [Sun-Sentinel]
- Flasher alert! Beware of being ambushed by a random penis in Surfside. [Herald]
- Governor Crist will release his budget recommendations, after a lengthy wait. [NBC6]
- The King o' Spain is coming to Miami today. [NBC6]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.