- The Miami 21 zoning plan surprisingly was defeated last night, probably because Joe Sanchez wants to send a message he is not Manny Diaz's mini-me. [Herald]
- The suspect in the Sean Taylor murder case had previously pleaded guilty, but he's expected to try to withdraw that plea. [AP]
- Pictures have surfaced of children playing in the sex offender camp under the bridge. [CBS4]
- While we're on that subject, here's another rundown of why the sex offender camp is the stupidest thing ever. [Jezebel]
- Guess it's time to cue up the Allen Iverson/Heat rumors again. [Yahoo]
- Jason Taylor and Coach Sparano have really hit it off. [AP]
- The story-sharing plan among the three major dailies in South Florida is getting kind of ridiculous. [Pulp]
- Jim DeFede listens to Marco Rubio speak and lives to tell about it, and boy does he. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Trump Sues Univision for a Half-Billion Dollars, Proves He's Totally Unfit for the...
- U.S.-Cuban Embassies May Be Reopening, but Appointing an Ambassador Might Become a Fight
- Heat Signs Dragic to Five-Year, $90-Million Deal; Still Pursuing Wade