- Hell yeah, a pretty good weekend for football. The Fins pulled off another upset, this time against the Bills. [ESPN]
- The Canes got their second ACC win against Wake Forest. [ESPN]
- Matt Damon is corrupting our local youth with his socialist ideals. [CBS4]
- The chill you felt go down your spine this past weekend? It was because Lord Voldemo ... Rudy Giuliani was in the area. [CBS4]
- The Herald takes a look at Amendment 2, once again from the "omg, are the old people going to lose benefits" angle, but at least this time, they don't misleadingly call it the "Gay Marriage Ban." [Herald]
- Senator Obama and President Clinton will campaign together for the first time in Orlando. [Local10]
- Number 26 in this "Day in Pictures" gallery is a Chihuahua dressed as a pirate! [Sun-Sentinel]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!