- Hell yeah, a pretty good weekend for football. The Fins pulled off another upset, this time against the Bills. [ESPN]
- The Canes got their second ACC win against Wake Forest. [ESPN]
- Matt Damon is corrupting our local youth with his socialist ideals. [CBS4]
- The chill you felt go down your spine this past weekend? It was because Lord Voldemo ... Rudy Giuliani was in the area. [CBS4]
- The Herald takes a look at Amendment 2, once again from the "omg, are the old people going to lose benefits" angle, but at least this time, they don't misleadingly call it the "Gay Marriage Ban." [Herald]
- Senator Obama and President Clinton will campaign together for the first time in Orlando. [Local10]
- Number 26 in this "Day in Pictures" gallery is a Chihuahua dressed as a pirate! [Sun-Sentinel]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys