- The true cost of the Marlins stadium might be closer to $2.4 billion [NBCMiami]
- The stars of Miami Ink have a new reality show in the works for the Travel Channel. [Herald]
- UPenn is partnering with Miami-Dade Public Schools to increase academic recruiting in the county. [NYtimes]
- Does travel editor Nathan Lump mean to sound this pretentious while discussing his weekend in Miami? [The Moment/NYTimes]
- A victim of the birthday party shootings died. [AP]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening