- The true cost of the Marlins stadium might be closer to $2.4 billion [NBCMiami]
- The stars of Miami Ink have a new reality show in the works for the Travel Channel. [Herald]
- UPenn is partnering with Miami-Dade Public Schools to increase academic recruiting in the county. [NYtimes]
- Does travel editor Nathan Lump mean to sound this pretentious while discussing his weekend in Miami? [The Moment/NYTimes]
- A victim of the birthday party shootings died. [AP]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.