- This was a depressing weekend full of sad news and pure evil. Like this guy who killed his estranged wife and three others at a party, and then himself. [Herald]
- Donte Stallworth, an NFL player, hit and killed a construction worker on 195. [AP]
- Got an exotic pet laying around you don't need anymore. Call for our free kit, then mail the animal back to us in our special envelope. We'll send you a check for cash in days. Er....wait, just give it to the Metrozoo. They'll take it no questions asked. [AP]
- Four trash bags full of pot were found on the side of the street in Ocala. [CBS4]
- The Miami Herald is sick of seeing Bill McCollum's ugly little face on the television screen. [Herald]
- Is accidental speaker of the house Larry Cretul a douchebag or a good leader for stripping Julio Robaina of his chairmanship? [Herald]
- Kendrick Meek rounds up another union endorsement. [Hill]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!