- Venus and Serena Williams are the latest celebs to take a tiny part of Dolphins ownership. Let's hope their winning ways rub off on the Fins. [AP]
- The Miami man who allegedly stole data from 130 million credit and debit cards had an unusual high school habit: hacking into government message boards. [Herald]
- Ricky Martin had two twin boys via surrogate, and they're now available for viewing. [People]
- Helio Castroneves will be the grand marshal of the Great Grove Bed Race. [Herald]
- "America's Best-Dressed Real Man" of 2007, according to Esquire magazine, is helping Miami's homeless get jobs and remaiing stylish while doing so. [AP]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.