- Venus and Serena Williams are the latest celebs to take a tiny part of Dolphins ownership. Let's hope their winning ways rub off on the Fins. [AP]
- The Miami man who allegedly stole data from 130 million credit and debit cards had an unusual high school habit: hacking into government message boards. [Herald]
- Ricky Martin had two twin boys via surrogate, and they're now available for viewing. [People]
- Helio Castroneves will be the grand marshal of the Great Grove Bed Race. [Herald]
- "America's Best-Dressed Real Man" of 2007, according to Esquire magazine, is helping Miami's homeless get jobs and remaiing stylish while doing so. [AP]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.