- The Herald just straight up said the long early voting lines are State Republican's fault. [Herald]
- Gawker says "nutty conservative weather-obsessed Miami queen blogger" Matt Drudge is soooooo over. Gawker itself has been called sooooo over a million times before. That is just something powerful bloggers do, call each other irrelevant, and maybe if we work hard enough, God willing, someone will call Riptide irrelevant, some day. [Gawker]
- A PTA President stole money from a chocolate sale fundraiser, allegedly. NBC 6 says "it left a bitter taste" in parents' mouths. There has to be a better joke, but it is too early to think of one. [NBC6]
- Joan Fleischman says a circuit Judge David Miller "battered" fellow judge Maria Espinosa Dennis. [Herald]
- The RNC spent more than $150k on clothes for Sarah Palin and her family, including $75k at a Neiman Marcus and $49k at Saks. Why can't she be more thrifty? Hillary bought her pantsuits in bulk from Costco. [Politico]
- Some guy in Dania Beach stole a stick of deodorant with a BB gun, and will have the worst story to tell in prison ever. [NBC6]
- The Heat finally won a pre-season game against the Memphis Grizzlies, who honestly we forgot were even a team. [CP]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!