- Donte' Stallworth surrendered to police. [CBS4]
- The Miami planning board approved the permit for the Marlins stadium. [SFBJ]
- Miami-Dade Transit has no money, so it's trying to skim a little off the top of stimulus money that belongs to municipalities. [MiamiToday]
- HSBC (a bank) just signed a five-year deal with MIA (an airport) to be able to advertise the hell out of itself. [BuffNews]
- Yo, Bernie Madoff, where are your boats? "They are in federal custody -- thanks for asking." [NBCMiami]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!