- The judge who let the cat killer suspect out on bond says the kid is no danger to the community. [ABCNews]
- Yeah, so Alonzo Mourning and his wife will have a school named after them. You think he'd be like, "You know guy, I will let this old lady lawyer have her school," but no. [UPI]
- Moment of silence please. The Cheetah Club, a place for strippers and maybe hookers, is closing for good. [NBCMiami]
- Those school grades were released this morning, and South Florida is showing some improvement. [Herald]
- UM standout Jack McClinton had a workout with the Heat, and impressed them very much. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.