- The judge who let the cat killer suspect out on bond says the kid is no danger to the community. [ABCNews]
- Yeah, so Alonzo Mourning and his wife will have a school named after them. You think he'd be like, "You know guy, I will let this old lady lawyer have her school," but no. [UPI]
- Moment of silence please. The Cheetah Club, a place for strippers and maybe hookers, is closing for good. [NBCMiami]
- Those school grades were released this morning, and South Florida is showing some improvement. [Herald]
- UM standout Jack McClinton had a workout with the Heat, and impressed them very much. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fourth Man Pleads Guilty in Sean Taylor Murder, Sentenced to 30 Years
- Miami's Traffic Has Gotten Worse in the Past Year, Still Seventh-Worst in U.S.
- Killian High Stabbing Suspect Sued Former School Over Football Player Rape Allegations
- After Toxic Cleanup, Runaway Equipment Spoils Merrie Christmas Park Reopening