- Attorney General Bill McCollum thinks this idea of sex offenders living under a bridge is just a horrible thing that he'd like to change. [Herald]
- Doctors who've defected from Cuba seem to be filling the primary-care void in Miami. [WSJ]
- If you are a true Florida patriot, you will eat an iguana. [NBCMiami]
- A Miami woman fell asleep with a cigarette in her hand and, whoops, burned down her apartment. [CBS4]
- Some post offices in South Florida might close. This will not affect your ability to send email, so whatever. [JustNews]
- The Miami Herald editorial board warns that cultural programs better just suck it up and take these proposed fund cuts like men. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.