- Attorney General Bill McCollum thinks this idea of sex offenders living under a bridge is just a horrible thing that he'd like to change. [Herald]
- Doctors who've defected from Cuba seem to be filling the primary-care void in Miami. [WSJ]
- If you are a true Florida patriot, you will eat an iguana. [NBCMiami]
- A Miami woman fell asleep with a cigarette in her hand and, whoops, burned down her apartment. [CBS4]
- Some post offices in South Florida might close. This will not affect your ability to send email, so whatever. [JustNews]
- The Miami Herald editorial board warns that cultural programs better just suck it up and take these proposed fund cuts like men. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.