- Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart secured a $2m contract for a firm that also did business with Venezuela. October Surprise? Not quite. [Herald]
- Five Miami-Dade schools face closure if they don't get atleast a C on their FCAT score. I still don't understand the thinking behind this at all. Thanks Jeb. [Herald]
- Math teacher arrested for exposing himself on his webcam to cops posing as teenage girls. [Local 10]
- I thought I was joking about McCain calling his campaign "The Joe the Plumber World Tour,". Apparently he really has a "Joe the Plumber bus tour," and it's coming to Florida. [Herald]
- A look at the negative effects Amendment 2 could have on seniors. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.