- Fidel Castro suggests in a column he might not be following international affairs in four years. Maybe because he'll be dead? [CBS4]
- Anyway, here he is with the President of Argentina. His first new picture in some time. [Herald]
- The South Beach Comedy Festival may not be selling as many tickets this year as in years past. Guess what the story is titled? "Funny Business." [Herald]
- Miami's Civilian Investigative Panel had to fire its chief, because she wouldn't take a deep pay cut. [Herald]
- Rep. Connie Mack, a possible Senate candidate, thinks closing Gitmo may be "foolish and dangerous." [Naked Politics]
- The Waldorf Astoria name may be gracing a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. [CBS4]
- Now here is an exciting gallery of customized Obama action figures. Barack Obama is your new bicycle, and also your new Dunny. [VV]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!