- The chances for a revised bailout bill to pass the senate are looking good, but the chances for the bill to pass the last time were looking good too. So don't hold your breath. [CBS 4]
- Charlie Crist made his second Supreme Court appointment, tapping First District Court of Appeal Judge Ricky Polston. [Naked Politics]
- Jay-Z will be headlining a free concert in support of Obama and voter registration this Sunday. [CBS 4]
- The jury in the Joe Kill trial came back in a deadlock on the murder charges for defendant Guillermo Zarabozo. The judge declared a mistrial. [Herald]
- A father in North Miami will be the next to challenge Florida's gay adoption ban in court. [Herald]
- Gov. Christ says a new controversial voting law is totally fair. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!