- Brrrrr. It's cold out there. [CBS4]
- Traffic fines are going up because the State can't pay its bills. [NBC6]
- And because the State can't pay its own bills, it sure as hell isn't going to start paying more of the poor's rent. [NBC6]
- A cigarette smoker nearly burnt down his apartment complex. [Herald]
- The Embargo is popular again. [Herald]
- Another Florida ponzi scheme. This one with a rock'n'roll twist. [Herald]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- ISIS-Sympathizing Uber Driver Who Wanted to Kill Miamians Is Sentenced to Ten Years in...
Sun., Aug. 2, 1:05pm
Tue., Aug. 4, 6:35pm
Wed., Aug. 5, 6:35pm
Thu., Aug. 6, 6:35pm
- Harlem Suarez Planned to Blow Up Key West Beach in ISIS-Inspired Attack
- Miami Is the Most Expensive City in America for Millennials to Rent