- Brrrrr. It's cold out there. [CBS4]
- Traffic fines are going up because the State can't pay its bills. [NBC6]
- And because the State can't pay its own bills, it sure as hell isn't going to start paying more of the poor's rent. [NBC6]
- A cigarette smoker nearly burnt down his apartment complex. [Herald]
- The Embargo is popular again. [Herald]
- Another Florida ponzi scheme. This one with a rock'n'roll twist. [Herald]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.