- Jeez. This stuff just goes on and on. The State is in court spending your tax dollars fighting a Gay man who wants to adopt the two foster children he's raised for four years. [Herald]
- Miami Canes are in the top 25 for the first time since 2006 (and ps, they still stand alone at the head of their division) [ESPN]
- Dolphins edge out Raiders for fourth win in a row. [ESPN]
- There is gas available for under $2 way out in West Broward [CBS4]
- They found the crazy, German cross dresser. [Herald]
- Girl in Cougar attack will recover. [NBC6]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.