- Jeez. This stuff just goes on and on. The State is in court spending your tax dollars fighting a Gay man who wants to adopt the two foster children he's raised for four years. [Herald]
- Miami Canes are in the top 25 for the first time since 2006 (and ps, they still stand alone at the head of their division) [ESPN]
- Dolphins edge out Raiders for fourth win in a row. [ESPN]
- There is gas available for under $2 way out in West Broward [CBS4]
- They found the crazy, German cross dresser. [Herald]
- Girl in Cougar attack will recover. [NBC6]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.