- What... the...? Slot machines at MIA? Like that airport needs to be any more of a circus than it already is. [Herald]
- Miami-Dade commissioners have no problem with Carrie Meek representing Wackenhut and the county, even while the two are in a legal dispute. [Herald]
- Adam Tavss, the Miami Beach Police officer involved in two shootings, was once accused of domestic abuse. [NBCMiami]
- Donte' Stallworth might have been smoking marijuana when he drove his Bentley into that man and killed him. [Herald]
- The FDA might ban Vicodin and Percocet, which would take care of those Broward pain pill pits pretty quickly. [NYTimes]
- A plane heading from Miami to NYC hit a bird in midair but landed safely. [CBS4]
- The county and Marlins agree on matters of stadium financing. [Herald]
- An FIU grad was robbed at gunpoint on campus. [Herald]
- 152 new state laws took affect today. [FCN]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!