- City and county commissions are castng their final vote on the Marlins ballpark today. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist is pleased as punch about the new version of the Stimulus Bill. [JustNews]
- Apparently, before a certain celebrity incident, people didn't know that domestic abuse in younger relationships is a serious problem. Well, here's another story of abuse out of UM. [CBS4]
- Police are looking for a man who tried to assault a woman in the International Mall parking lot. [Herald]
- Can South Florida ever be free of gangs? Probably not, but it is nice to try. [Herald]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat