- The Fontainebleau has decided to tone down its sexy image to attract families. A little less Dirty Hairy, a little more dirty diapers. [Herald]
- Costumes officials found bottles of "snake wine." Which is basically posionous snakes stuffed inside bottle of alchohol, and then served. [NBCMiami]
- A Father Cutié article from the Times. Low on new information, but well written. [NYTimes]
- Do you really want to read a longer, serious article about Paris Hilton being sUed? [AP]
- The Real Estate executive who may have killed his wife two years ago is finally being formally charged with the crime. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys