- The Fontainebleau has decided to tone down its sexy image to attract families. A little less Dirty Hairy, a little more dirty diapers. [Herald]
- Costumes officials found bottles of "snake wine." Which is basically posionous snakes stuffed inside bottle of alchohol, and then served. [NBCMiami]
- A Father Cutié article from the Times. Low on new information, but well written. [NYTimes]
- Do you really want to read a longer, serious article about Paris Hilton being sUed? [AP]
- The Real Estate executive who may have killed his wife two years ago is finally being formally charged with the crime. [CBS4]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.