- Unemployment is the highest it's been in 14 years. [CBS4]
- Oh, hells no! They want to raise the Alligator Alley toll to $3.75, and then at a rate of 3% or inline with inflation every year. [Herald]
- It's been two years since the murder of UM football player Bryan Pata, and very little progress has been made in solving the case. [Herald]
- Everyone involved in the McCain campaign is angry, and ratting each other out to journalists, and basically blaming Sarah Palin for everything. Somehow this has lead to conservatives boycotting Fox News. [Wonkette]
- Doctors may have inadvertently cured someone with AIDS after transplanting bone marrow with a mutated gene. Still a long way from a universal cure though. [WSJ]
- Behind the scenes election night pictures of Barack Obama [Flickr]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.