- Panel finds the hiring of Carvahlo unethical. [Herald]
- Flood Advisory until 11:15am. [CBS4]
- The congressional candidates all got together for a forum at the former Parrot Jungle. Lots of squawking to be heard. [Herald]
- Joe Biden had an event in Estero yesterday and amazingly didn't incite anyone into an anti-media or racist frenzy. [NDN]
- Old Navy hired everyone's favorite local advertising wunderfirm, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to help peddle their third-world-produced $8.99 cargo shorts and such. [Ad Week]
- Those prime time SNL election specials start airing tonight on NBC. Rumor is that Palin herself might drop by. [AP]
- Another step to some weird corporate socialism: The government may take ownership stakes in banks. [CBS4]
- Lots of people think Obama's shit doesn't stink, but his plane apparently does. [CBS]
- American Princess Sarah Palin is distantly related to Princess Di. [Telegraph]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat