- Panel finds the hiring of Carvahlo unethical. [Herald]
- Flood Advisory until 11:15am. [CBS4]
- The congressional candidates all got together for a forum at the former Parrot Jungle. Lots of squawking to be heard. [Herald]
- Joe Biden had an event in Estero yesterday and amazingly didn't incite anyone into an anti-media or racist frenzy. [NDN]
- Old Navy hired everyone's favorite local advertising wunderfirm, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to help peddle their third-world-produced $8.99 cargo shorts and such. [Ad Week]
- Those prime time SNL election specials start airing tonight on NBC. Rumor is that Palin herself might drop by. [AP]
- Another step to some weird corporate socialism: The government may take ownership stakes in banks. [CBS4]
- Lots of people think Obama's shit doesn't stink, but his plane apparently does. [CBS]
- American Princess Sarah Palin is distantly related to Princess Di. [Telegraph]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!