- USL found a new owner yesterday, and it's not Traffic Sports, owner of Miami FC. In fact, the ownership switch could result in FC's demise. [Herald]
- Your Miami Dolphins beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10-6, continuing their dominance of the preseason. [UPI]
- But don't get too happy, because a troubling pattern is emerging: Armando Salguero is concerned by how crappy the special teams have been. [Herald]
- The economy sucks so bad that fewer Cubans are making the journey to America. [AP]
- A SWAT team standoff in North Miami ends with two dead. [NBCMiami]
- One of UM's former back-up QBs will transfer to Rice. [Chron]
- UM received $20 million for autism research. [Herald]
- Alcee Hastings is disappointed President Obama hasn't moved faster on ending Don't Ask Don't Tell. [NakedPolitics]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Miami Beach Police Stop Horrific Rape Attempt on Septuagenarian Woman
Fri., May 1, 6:35 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 1 p.m.
Sat., May 2, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., May 3, 1:05 p.m.
- Court Rules Michael Pizzi Should Be Reinstated as Mayor of Miami Lakes
- 305 Is One of the Most In-Demand Area Codes in the Country