- Police Chief Miguel Exposito will be sworn in today. [Herald]
- One of his first orders of business may be making sure the Coconut Grove rapist is found. Police believe one man is responsible for both rapes and other assaults in the area. [CBS4]
- A Miami-Dade assistant Public Defender was charged with dealing oxycodone. [Herald]
- On that note, deaths related to prescription drug abuse is on the rise in the Sunshine State. [CBS4]
- The Gables High stabbing suspect will remain in jail until his trial. [CBS4]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.