- John McCain gives his support to Charlie Crist. Do you think he'll send Meghan to Florida to campaign and "get in touch" with "young people"? Please send Meghan. [NBCMiami]
- Two thugs attacked a man in a wheelchair and stole his necklace. The entire thing was caught on camera. [CBS4]
- The 'North Dade Rapist' committed suicide in jail. He was serving six life terms. [Herald]
- Neil Rogers, popular WQAM morning host, has been suspended for letting an f-bomb slip on air. [SunSent]
- A Houston Chronicle travel writer, named Spud Hilton no less, snuck his way into Cuba and decides that Havana is ready for American tourists. [Chron]
- Miami Dade Public Schools has a twitter. Wanna are it? [Herald]
- The Kardashian's store finally opened, and Khloe is going to be doing her radio show on y100. [AHN]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat