- John McCain gives his support to Charlie Crist. Do you think he'll send Meghan to Florida to campaign and "get in touch" with "young people"? Please send Meghan. [NBCMiami]
- Two thugs attacked a man in a wheelchair and stole his necklace. The entire thing was caught on camera. [CBS4]
- The 'North Dade Rapist' committed suicide in jail. He was serving six life terms. [Herald]
- Neil Rogers, popular WQAM morning host, has been suspended for letting an f-bomb slip on air. [SunSent]
- A Houston Chronicle travel writer, named Spud Hilton no less, snuck his way into Cuba and decides that Havana is ready for American tourists. [Chron]
- Miami Dade Public Schools has a twitter. Wanna are it? [Herald]
- The Kardashian's store finally opened, and Khloe is going to be doing her radio show on y100. [AHN]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Erika Now Projected To Miss South Florida
Fri., Sep. 4, 11:30am
Fri., Sep. 4, 6:35pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 11:30am
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Miami's Latin Builders Association Calls Donald Trump "Repugnant," Pulls Gala From His...
- Micky Arison Teases Internet With Miami Vice-Style Heat Jerseys